Suitable for: Everyone
This course is designed to assist students in equipping a better interview skill for a new job, a promotion or school admission so as to help students in handling various interview circumstances.
What preparation do we need before a job interview?
And how to perform well at the interviews?
Having a better opportunity on your career prospect, You deserve it!
Learners will develop a range of skills to improve overall proficiency for interview, including:
- Crafting a remarkable and powerful self-introduction
- Develop a comprehensive interview process from interview preparation to post interview follow-up
- Building confidence and strategies for dealing with nervousness
- Be able to handle a wide range of common interview questions
- Improve communication skills and fluency in the interview
- Before the interview
- The purpose of the interview ←
- How to overcome interview nerves ←
- How to handle questions ←
- Preparing questions for the employer
- Questions you can ask ←
- Tips for a successful job interview
- After the interview
Be Authentic, Upbeat, Focused, Confident, Candid, and Concise