This week we take a look at a common and persistent problem so many students are encountering in their attempt at securing a band 7.0 in the IELTS exam.
This particular essay is by a strong candidate who very nearly has a 7.0 yet unfortunately for them still makes one very critical and unforgiving error.
Can you spot the problem?
✅❎ James’ comment on the student’s work:
– Task Achievement solid.
– Coherence and cohesion apt.
– Grammatical range evident.
– Lexical resource demonstrates some flexibility.
– It is in the grammatical accuracy department where the candidate made only 2 fatal errors, but it must be understood that the higher the band the candidate targets, the smaller the margin of error.
– Coherence, of subject verb, in the singularity or plurality, is a must at the 7.0 and even a single instance of such a basic error, will lower a 7.0 down to a 6.5.
– No mistakes.
想免費試堂 👉 http://bit.ly/2UFEDJD
= = = = = = = = = =
地址: 灣仔駱克道 114-118 號嘉洛商業大廈 5 樓 A 室
Tel : 3543 1522
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/85268932956
Inbox : m.me/hkeel.hk
#English #Course #Tutor #Summer #Discount #IELTS #Offer #BritishCouncilhk #英國文化協會 #englishtown #wallstreetenglish #wsehk #DSE #PrivateClass #英文 #補習班 #雅思 #英語導師 #jamestips