Our student, Sarah she took the Private lessons 👥 (➡https://goo.gl/XAedWj) instead of group classes due to her busyness and limited free time⏳. So she picked a more intensive way to help with her coming test and of course she got a pretty good result in her first result🎉.
【 James’ Tips🔑】
“How can I get a high band (7.0) in IELTS?”, many students ask.
Having a strong introductory paragraph is a good start.
🗣James’ comment on the student’s work:
– It is not necessary nor desirable in fact, to start every single Task 2 essay with “controversial / hot topic”. The phrase is hackneyed or has been used to death by all the candidates. Just don’t use it, if you want to sound different that is.
– Single plural incongruence right from the beginning is a nice head shot. The chances of surviving a head shot though not non-existent, remain slim.
– Lexical resources evident.
– Incorrect prepositional usage.
– Linking evident. Some linking arbitrary.
– Some collocation issues.
– Some range carelessness.
– “Tendencies / the tendency”. Lack of awareness regarding the indefinite article, the definite article, or plurality, remains the more persistent problem you are struggling with.
– Some good descriptives.
– Continue to bolster your lexical repertoire.
– Tighten up accuracy with grammatical range, as well as try extending it.
Would you like to try?💯
Submit your Task 2 Introduction sample today for assessment. Must be submitted before the end of the day’s business hours.
Assessment will be emailed back to you.
📝 ONE TAKE PASS 💯 — Our new student Jason, he didn’t have any experience in IELTS or exam before. Unluckily, he always skipped his classes due to his sickness😷 BUT he still achieved his target score by taking our IELTS Intensive Course (➡https://goo.gl/tv9TWB) in a very short time. Even Jason’s mum thought the first IELTS test was just a practice to him and now such a miracle to them✨🤩