This course is designed to assist students in acquiring the necessary English language skills to communicate effectively and confidently in everyday situations.
Learners will develop a range of skills to improve overall proficiency in English, including:
- Developing necessary grammar in order to communicate in English accurately
- Building a range of everyday vocabulary for use in real-life situations
- Developing ideas and opinions and enhancing critical thinking skills
- Improving overall pronunciation skills
- Working on a range of real-life tasks and problem solving activities
- Teamwork activities to strengthen cooperation and interaction with others
Free Trial Two extra free lessons will be offered if students enroll any IELTS courses on the same day after trial lessons.